Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection Personal Info
Any forms you fill out and submit on our website will send information to us via email. We will not spam you or sell your information to anyone. When visiting market your world dot com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Google Re marketing Data Collection
We have enable tracking so we can possibly re-market to our visitors. Google Analytics will collect visitation information and associate it with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into your users’ cross device behaviors. By enabling these features, we acknowledge and adhere to the Google Advertising Features Policy, including rules around sensitive categories, have the necessary privacy disclosures and rights from your end users for such association, and that such data may be accessed and/or deleted by end users via My Activity.
We do not do the following:
- Collect information related to sensitive interest categories (see Personalized advertising policy principles below for more about sensitive interest categories)
- Run ads that collect or contain personally identifiable information (PII), unless using an ad format provided by Google and designed for that purpose. Examples: Collecting email addresses, telephone numbers, or credit card numbers within the ad itself
- Imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information within the ad
- Use or associate PII with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers
- Share PII with Google through remarketing tags or any product data feeds that might be associated with ads
- Send Google precise location information without first obtaining users’ consent
- Use a remarketing list that targets an overly narrow or specific audience. This includes the case where combining a remarketing list with other targeting criteria (such as geographic limitations or other user segmentation) results in an ad targeted to a relatively small number of users. Learn more about remarketing list size requirements.
- Use a remarketing list created via Search Ads 360’s remarketing feature (formerly known as Boomerang) or other remarketing list service for the purposes of Google Ads remarketing campaigns, unless the websites and apps from which those lists were compiled meet the requirements of this policy
Privacy Statement Changes
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.